Wednesday 16 December 2015

Already my last 100 days... 
Happy Thanksgiving!
November 29, 2015



I hope Thanksgiving was great for you all!  I had a few members wish me a Happy Thanksgiving (they have family in the states) but no turkey dinners.  I did, however, buy myself some mashed potatoes on Friday night.  Kinda like KFC.  Certainly not as good as Aunt Dana and Mom's mashed potatoes...but it was good enough for me.



Fairview Sisters at zone interviews

President kindly pointed out that my time is winding down and told me to set goals for my last 3 months (two transfers) and then asked me what my plans were after.  I had my first "I can't believe how fast this is all happening "meltdown" the next day with my companion.  Of course I'm excited to see you all, but this really is the best thing that has ever happened to me and its sad to think that it is all winding down.  I've learned so much and I don't want the learning to end."

Something I've learned from the Pinoy people.  Gratitude.  Even if there is no abundance or food or even living space.  They are always grateful for the things they do have.  Usually their family.  That's all you really need to be happy...enough to live on and family.  Take a few minutes to appreciate what you have this week and say thank you to those who have served/loved you.  Especially Heavenly Father.



No comments:

Post a Comment