Tuesday 9 February 2016

New Year...New Companion
Meet Sister Miole
January 2016


Sister Miole is my new companion/trainee.  She is actually waiting for a visa to the United States to serve in San Diego.  I'm excited because she wants me to help her with her English and preparing to serve in the states.  Hopefully her visa will come just in time for me to have a traveling companion as I go back to the US in March :)



I hope you all have had a great holiday season!  It's 2016 here in the Philipines and I cannot believe how much I have experienced in the last 365 days.  It has been such a full and blessed year and I am so happy to have been able to spend it in the service of the Lord.  This picture was taken at a zone conference.

Sister Miole and I watched the fireworks on New Years Eve from our window. My companion was SO cute.  Fireworks are bawal (not allowed) in the province she is from.  She was using a mirror and sticking her arm out the window to see the fireworks around the corner and just kept saying "it's so pretty!  It's so fun to watch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment