Saturday 5 March 2016

The Time is Far Spent...
February 21, 2016


This has been a great week.  We had a service project as a zone on Thursday and then a mission conference on Friday with PRESIDENT RUSSELL M. NELSON, of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. I didn't get to speak with him personally but We all got to shake his hand and look into his eyes and I got a spot on the very front row.  That man is truly a representative of the Lord, Jesus Christ.  Special little memory for me.



Today we went to the zoo!




A little BYU love!









I can now officially call my mission complete.  I got kissed by an orangutan in the Philippines.

Seriously though,  I feel at peace about everything.  I know that I've done what I could as I've been here in the mission and that the Lord is pleased with the work I've done as I continue to work till the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment