Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day
June 21, 2015
I hope that all the fathers who read this have had a great Father's Day!  Especially my dad, Grandpa Foote and Grandpa Freestone and all my uncles.  You guys are all pretty cool.  I've gained a huge appreciation for fathers in general on my mission (strong father figures are few and far between here).


Last night, for Father's Day, one of the families in our ward invited us over for dinner.  If this had happened 9 months ago I would have starved.  Why?  It was all seafood.  Prawns, crab, tilapia, mussels, seaweed.  Everything. But you guys I ate it and actually kinda liked it.  Well the tilapia and mussels and seaweed with mango salsa stuff.  I still don't like crab or prawn but that's ok.  If you know me, then you know that this is a straight up mission miracle. #PicturesOrItDidn'tHappen


"My tongue has changed and this is the evidence.  Dad, this was on Father's Day.  I thought of you.  If nothing else makes you proud, I hope this does :)  Hahaha"


I love the mission.  It's going fast.  But I still love it.  Transfer week is next week so we will see what happens.  I think I'm staying in Camarin though…I hope I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment