Tuesday 3 November 2015

BLESSINGS

October 2015


It's Fiesta Season....check out my photo bombers!

Compared to the world's standards, the quality of life in the Philippines is not the greatest.  However, for those living the gospel, the quality of their life is amazing.  They are some of the happiest people I know.  They always have something to be happy about.  I learn so much from these faithful members of the church."



Temple P-day.  I feel my Savior's love.  The temple and the church is the same everywhere.  The Spirit is the universal language.  Blessings on blessings.



I'm so blessed to see my anak ("child") so often.  She's just the best.
  She walked into the Celestial Room and almost cried to see me sitting there.  Blessing.


Cake eating contest turned into cake fight! 

Typhoon Lando has come and is on it's way out.  Some areas in our mission had church cancelled.  We still had church.  Maybe 25 or 30 people came.  It was cool.  Sacrament took about 7 minutes total.  The rain was the strongest while we were at church.  Afterwards, and for today, it's just been really windy.  No flooding in our area, which is good.
BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment