Monday 21 September 2015


 September 10, 2015: 

CONGRATS Sister Foote!

12 months in the Philippines!




"In case you all lost track, this week was my 1 year mark.  When the heck did that happen?  The time just flew.  My kabahays all woke up in the middle of the night to decorate our stairs and make me a mango float (a yum desert here) and write me cute notes that I kept finding in my desk, closet, taped to the inside of my umbrella.  I really didn't expect anything.  I was just gonna buy myself some ice cream but it was way sweet.  I felt way loved.  Now they all make jokes about how I'm trunky--not true.  But I did misplace my name tag that morning.  I found it, but they thought it was funny." 










These are the kabahays (I think it means companions) responsible for surprising Taylor on her one year "birthday" of her mission!  

No comments:

Post a Comment