Tuesday 16 December 2014

                …….And I'm Off!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 I left my house at 3:30 a.m. with my family and headed to the Boise Idaho Airport.  Saying goodbye to my family was pretty difficult, as I had expected, but I know I have their total support and seeing them when I return will be amazing!  I boarded my plane not knowing if I would meet up with any other missionaries to travel to the Philippines.  When I arrived at my first stop in Salt Lake City I met up with eight other Elders (No Sisters) and a relative of one of the Elders texted these pictures to my mom so she knew I was not all alone. It was definitely a tender mercy for my mom!  

                                     



                      Philippines Here We Come!



No comments:

Post a Comment