Tuesday 16 December 2014


THANKSGIVING
TRIKES & 
TYPHOON RUBY


"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving." 
- W. Purkiser





Thanksgiving doesn't exist here. So I really just ate the typical rice and chicken for lunch.  But I treated myself to some ice cream later on, don't you worry.  My siblings and some of my cousins emailed me this picture from Thanksgiving Day at my grandparents house in California.











There's always room for one more.  Today we had a total of 7 people on a trike (the driver and one other passenger aren't in the picture)  That's a record for me.















I'm safe from Typhoon Ruby.  It was super mild here.  The only thing that happened was that we got a lot of rain and wind on Monday night after p-day.  So we just stayed inside our apartment staring at 6 p.m.  No power outages or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment