Friday 26 December 2014

maligayang pasko
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
from the Philippines




Service project on Christmas Eve!  Moving cinderblocks
in the rain.


 Gotta love it…really I did though!

Thank you so much for the Christmas Package to my family!  Thank you so much for the pj's   I was so happy to know that I wasn't forgotten in the tradition :)



                                                 
I bought a cinnamon roll from a Starbucks in this shopping center and ate it this morning.  IT WAS SO GOOD!  haha, just like at home.  Super expensive, but super worth it.








I got to Skype with my family on Christmas! 
They said it was the highlight of their Christmas--
mine too!!












My family even got to meet and talk to Sister Mamasig, my companion.  It was so great for them to meet each other.  She is so sweet!  Love my family so much!  Next Skype session:  Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment