Tuesday 16 December 2014


P-days and Jeepney Rides 





If I had to choose a washing machine or hot shower,     I'd pick a washing machine…every time.  I did my first load of laundry since being out of the MTC (we had washing machines) and it was quite the process.  Washing machines don't really exist here so I did it by hand.  I will never complain about laundry in the States again.




Jeepney Ride after Zone Conference.  It's always windy and personal space doesn't exist.  But it's fun to be with all the other missionaries. 







Zone Activity:  For p-day today we went on a beautiful hike about an hour away from our area.  It was this cool little creek thing with a cave at the end. My pants got soaked but it was seriously so beautiful and I got to hang out with the zone…who I love.




No comments:

Post a Comment