Tuesday 16 December 2014


 Name of the Week...


One day, I had my hair braided and was wearing this blue dress.  We were walking down the street from our house to the main road to catch a jeepney to go to one of our proselyting areas.  We passed a group of men and a few seconds later I heard "ELSA! ELSA! ELSA!"  and then "LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" (they were all singing Frozen).  My companion laughed and thought it was so funny.  I asked why and she said "because you don't look like Elsa, you look like Anna".  Then I had to laugh because I feel like I don't look like any of them.  But everyone here says I do. So now I'm Taylor Swift, Anna and Elsa.  The list gets bigger each week,





I got called Barbie 20 times this week.  Which is funny because I'm not even blonde.




I'm so happy to be here.  I really am.I thank you all for prayers and the love I feel from you all.  I know that this church is true.  I wouldn't be here if I didn't.  I am so thankful to know of Heavenly Fathers plan and purpose for all of his children here on earth - which is each and every one of us.  We just have to do a few small things to accept the blessings He is waiting to give us.







No comments:

Post a Comment